My workbench isn't really
supposed to be a workbench

- it's a bar in a corner of my family room. However, it gradually morphs from being a 'workbench' into a
storage area - until my wife says we're having people over and I need to clear away all the stuff off the countertop,
pronto
, to make the place presentable for our guests. The cycle then starts repeating itself the day after the party.
Will post pix later, if I remember...
[LATER EDIT]
Well here they are, the pix of my [sometimes] workbench.
This first view is what a visitor* sees when they walk past the front:
If they were to peek around back,
this is what they'd see:
When I was scratchbuilding my ore bridge, the countertop in the first image was literally piled 2ft high with tools, materials and debris!
*I'm talking about
non-casual guests, not everyday friends!
