Woodland Scenics Scenic Ridge

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


WV_Forester

New Member
Was getting ready to start my first layout and was wondering if the Woodland Scenics Scenic Ridge was a good route to start with and if it was worth the money.
Thanks
Mike
 
I am currently doing their River Pass layout. Since this is my first model railroad layout, I consider it a learning experience.

Knowing what I now know, if I were to start over, I'd do something else. So from that perspective, it is successful. I've learned. LOL

Seriously, if the actual layout design is something you like, I suggest before buying it, you print the manual from their website and study it. I guess that layout is like mine in that you have the subterrian layout, the scenics kit, and the building kit. It gets pretty expensive once you buy all the kits, plus benchwork, plus the track, plus the electronics, plus the train, plus extras you may want..
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top