Woo Hooo! Larry, I was the 100 Thousandth Viewer

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


flh80

Member
What do I win Larry ???

100,000 views on the 1/87 th Vehicles! Wow

I put a post in there and went back to check it and notice I broke the bank.
 
Dang, that is impressive! That's a lot of views...

You didn't break it though, it's now reading 100,001 views. I think it takes a moment to update.
 
What do you win?

A NEW CAR!

1/87th scale of course...

That's right, you won a brand new (HO Scale) car. Just send $39.95 for shipping and handling and I'll run over to the toy section at Walmar... err, I mean get it from the showroom floor and ship it to you.
 
That thread is the only place I cna hear about 1/87th cars. Every time I go to a walmart or KMart orany similar place I check out the toy section but there is never anything there in scale.

bummer
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top