Wish List

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Does sound like a nice haul. I am sure there is something we could all use.

I am always looking for SW1000 and SW1500. Rolling stock, buildings, like I said earlier, not very picky, gotta fill the layout somehow.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


I found a box of Z scale !!! so if you know any z scaler's let them know also a box of accurail kits (yellow box) alot lot of N scale runner cars and walters kits in both N and HO:D

Larry
 
Ho Scales
I would be intrested in any undec rolling stock or locos' you have.
Shay's Heisler's geared logger's
2-6-6-2 loggers
centerbeam, bulkhead flats and logging flats
GP 7 or 9
SW1000 or SW 1500
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I also would be intrested in the following...
*50-60' Tank Cars - RTR only
*50-55' Covered Hoppers - UP, CNW, SP, CSX - RTR only

And any ac4400's or any SD40-2's you might have. Pm me prices and a list maybe?
 
I opned the box witht eh packing list,guys a lsit is not going to happen it's 118 pages long new racks are built will break out more stuff in the A.M. and try to fill orders :o the other half is not Happy her car is out in the rain :p:p:D:rolleyes: she'll get over it (i think):rolleyes:
 


As he has stated in posts before, he wont post a list wayy to much stuff to list...send him a pm of what your looking for and he will let you know what he has...it will take him a bit though theres alot of stuff.
 
As he has stated in posts before, he wont post a list wayy to much stuff to list...send him a pm of what your looking for and he will let you know what he has...it will take him a bit though theres alot of stuff.

Thank you chad, like I said earlier the packing lsit is 118 pages long I ran out of room tonight again :( This is a monster FRiday I will be posting pics,if you sent me a PM I have it and have been pulling items already I will be sending you a PM so jsut hang in there I'm trying to :o:D

Larry
 
Are the prices going to be retail prices or are you going to discount this stuff?

Hobby shops don't even sell it at full MSP they would never sale anything,most shops sell at 15-20% off of list.Pricing will be less then LHS BUT it depends on how long the item as been OOP ! I have alot of carvenal ride kits from the late 60's I'm not selling them for cheap.

I have been online looking items up and not just on ebay,I already sold a revell model of the U.S.S. United States which was mint in the box for $50.00 I research everything and yes I'm in this to make a profit on my investment I am come on who would not ??:D:cool::rolleyes: I will be listing guidelines for sales Thursday.
Larry
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top