ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I bookmarked that one. Wonder where they got all that old film footage from. Someone deserves an "A+" for putting it all together.
Cheers
Willis
Hey Rico - that's really cool. Hard to believe what it used to look like with all the development at The Forks now...
Awesome video! I used to live near Winnipeg in the early 70's when I was wee lad.
Thanks for sharing
I thought you all might like this video full of vintage footage througout the years.
It was produced for the 100th birthday of the Winnipeg MB Station:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OtQC263gVQ
Thanks for sharing Rico.
I found it visually informative and interesting. Some solemn moments too.
Thank you for posting it. You don't find many vintage films like that.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)