ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Ok, you talented lot... because i'm too stupid to do it myself - I was hoping someone out there could make me a working rotary dumper from the walthers kit in HO scale. I know I've seen a few guys already achieve this in various ways and a few examples are on youtube. I was hoping I could 'employ' someone to make one for me. I really wish I had the electronic talent to do it myself, but a man has to know his limitations.
I picked up a geared motor assembly from a fellow on ebay that works like a charm.
Not sure how the model will stand up to continuous use, having plastic parts and all but it will be used from time to time.
I'll try to dig up his name, haven't seen him on there lately.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)