What youtube channels can I learn the most from?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Ill also vote for Monsterrailroad. I dont want to make this a big discussion about Al but keep in mind, he is a great guy but he is very opinionated which some may find abrasive. I personally like that part of him and find it refreshing that there are some guys out there that come out and say it like it is. Many times, I have found that the majority of us were thinking it but no one wanted to say it.

I also really enjoy thebigE61 on youtube. The guys name is Evert and he does a great job of showing you how he builds scenes on his layout.

One more suggestion which I found was recommended by several others a few years ago on a similiar post here on these forums. Is FlymanJG.
 


Al has been banned in disgrace from every forum I know, and I know lots. It can't be a co-incidence that this is a fact. He may be a great modeler, but it is hard to get past his huge ego and his penchant for using every uncivilized device to diminish the work of others. So, I will choose to ignore him in the hobby.
 
Al has been banned in disgrace from every forum I know, and I know lots. It can't be a co-incidence that this is a fact. He may be a great modeler, but it is hard to get past his huge ego and his penchant for using every uncivilized device to diminish the work of others. So, I will choose to ignore him in the hobby.

Yea. I dont know what his deal is with forums. I did read a post many months back that he came back to Modeltrainsweathered and apologised for his actions. He doesnt post there very much but I thought it was a cool thing to do. I still really enjoy his work and videos.
 
I just watched all of Flymanjg vids this past weekend. Nice layout. Like his practices. I'm involved in the Aircooled VW Scene and we have all kinds. I stay away from those types like Al. Seems like trouble just follows them everywhere.
 


I have to say, I didn't have a very good opinion of Al (monster railroad) because of his behavior on another forum. However, I stumbled on to his YouTube page and found his tips quite helpful. I guess you could say I'm conflicted!:D
 
I would like to mention my channel its UPRRfan and i post videos about my layout and how to videos and so on, i only have a few subscribers ( and im not trying to promote ) but if you would like to you should go check my channel out! Thanks!!
 
I would like to mention my channel which is called UPRRfan which has layout update videos, how to's, etc, etc. My subscribers say i do some pretty good work and have a nice layout (which is currently undergoing a new track plan). I'm not trying to promote my channel because i don't have as many subscribers as other people do but my channel is growing! So if you would like to you can go check out my videos and channel! Thanks!! Ps: i usually post videos about 2-3 videos a week
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top