What type of transformer & track for American Flyer

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


WV Forester

New Member
Hi all
New to the forum. I am getting back into model railroading in n scale but need some help on getting my father in law's American Flyer train running around the tree for what will probably be his last Christmas. All I have is the engine and rolling stock. I will need track and a transformer. I found some things on ebay and other places but not sure exactly what I need.
Thanks in advance
Mike
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top