What is the biggest railroad

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I knew the Norfolk & Southern and CSX were very close to each other because I did a finacial comparison of them for the final project of my Finance class a few years ago. I believe I concluded at the time if the CSX could get more efficient in the handling of their resources they would come out on top. Both were struggling with the merger of Conrail lines into their systems at the time. That always messes up the books of a company for a few years.
 
Union Pacific or someone may be the biggest now......but I heard the Broake and Howe were adding extra crews and borrowing some older rolling stock and motive thingys..........up and comers maybe?



(:p)



the other
Mike
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top