logandsawman
Northern Pacific history enthusiast
Hi Tony,
It seems to me that the activity has fallen off as well, more so than other summers.
We have fewer people building new layouts, which generates a lot of activity, I think. I decided to only post on one forum (this one) although do a small amount of posting on MR. However, I find them a bit intimidating and somewhat cliqueish?
As far as the photo fun thread, I feel that stuff gets gobbled up on there, (Whatever that means). Anyway, I went to posting on the coffee shop instead and I feel like more people see them there.
As a whole I think we do a good job welcoming new people but they don't seem to stick around. Maybe they move to some other place.
Anyway, I think we are doing our best. Dave LASM
It seems to me that the activity has fallen off as well, more so than other summers.
We have fewer people building new layouts, which generates a lot of activity, I think. I decided to only post on one forum (this one) although do a small amount of posting on MR. However, I find them a bit intimidating and somewhat cliqueish?
As far as the photo fun thread, I feel that stuff gets gobbled up on there, (Whatever that means). Anyway, I went to posting on the coffee shop instead and I feel like more people see them there.
As a whole I think we do a good job welcoming new people but they don't seem to stick around. Maybe they move to some other place.
Anyway, I think we are doing our best. Dave LASM
