What ever happened too...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


You can ask over on our sister site railroadforums.com . Most likely they'll know
 


Ah, good - so I wasn't seeing things a few years back when I swore I saw it as part of a string pulling coal towards Toledo.


Thanks!
 
I don't understand the "barfbonnet" context?

Are you saying it's ugly? The Red and Silver is ugly? Whats wrong with you? Are you color blind?

EDIT: Oh sorry, I just looked at those pics. I agree that those paint jobs are wacked out. LOL
 
I don't understand the "barfbonnet" context?

Are you saying it's ugly? The Red and Silver is ugly? Whats wrong with you? Are you color blind?

EDIT: Oh sorry, I just looked at those pics. I agree that those paint jobs are wacked out. LOL

Heh - I *actually* like that scheme to be honest! Though I understand why it got the nick of barfbonnet, or warvommit, or any of the other variations of the moniker.
 
Saw pictures of it in Longmont, Colorado on Valentine's Day posted on another forum, still in green and cream warbonnet.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top