wombat457
I'm the one
Hi Guys,
I just ran my multi meter around the track and am getting readings all of the way around it; however, I am getting some fairly large differences in parts of the track. With my meter turned to the little Greek Omega Symbol I am getting readings of 2.5 - 2.9 around 90% of the track while in the remaining 10% of track I am getting reading at a fairly constant 4.8. All I can derive from these readings is that I at least have power to all of the track. What those readings mean is beyond me to the point where I don't know if they are good, bad or indifferent so if someone can interpret them for me, that would be great.
Also, just for fun, with the power to the track on I placed my exacto knife across both rails and nothing happened. I didn't loose power and the DT402 did not detect a short? Maybe time to finally connect my NCE Power Cab and 5 AMP Booster.
I just ran my multi meter around the track and am getting readings all of the way around it; however, I am getting some fairly large differences in parts of the track. With my meter turned to the little Greek Omega Symbol I am getting readings of 2.5 - 2.9 around 90% of the track while in the remaining 10% of track I am getting reading at a fairly constant 4.8. All I can derive from these readings is that I at least have power to all of the track. What those readings mean is beyond me to the point where I don't know if they are good, bad or indifferent so if someone can interpret them for me, that would be great.
Also, just for fun, with the power to the track on I placed my exacto knife across both rails and nothing happened. I didn't loose power and the DT402 did not detect a short? Maybe time to finally connect my NCE Power Cab and 5 AMP Booster.
