What are your Scratchbuilt Items made from?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Check other stores for plastic plumbing fittings. I get domed-top caps from Lowes and I get flat-top caps from Menards. I really haven't checked Home Depot or other stores because I found what I needed.

And be sure to check out the drip irrigation section - all the tiny nozzles and connectors look really good as scale industrial equipment and some even as very large pipe fittings (much cheaper than Plastruct stuff).
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top