Weekly Photo Fun 9-10/9-16

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


CN - Love that Steamer.

Pick up a like brand new full sized tripod for a whopping $4 at a garage sale this weekend so thought I would try it out along with the B&W setting on my camera. Just a little Photoshop to bring out the highlights.
 


Thanks Mike! I kind of like the way it looks in black and white. My crummy hand painted clouds actually look kind of cool.
 
CN - Love that Steamer.

Pick up a like brand new full sized tripod for a whopping $4 at a garage sale this weekend so thought I would try it out along with the B&W setting on my camera. Just a little Photoshop to bring out the highlights.

Looks good. One thing that makes the tripod give better results is the timer function in most camera's. It makes sure the camera isn't shaking any when you push the shutter button.
 
Looks good. One thing that makes the tripod give better results is the timer function in most camera's. It makes sure the camera isn't shaking any when you push the shutter button.

Well for record I didn't use the timer, but I have been known to. Here's one more color shot.
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top