Weekly Photo Fun 7-15/7-21

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Alan that looks amazing!
Does your club allow people to come in and see their layout? I might have to make that a stop next time I'm in Milwaukee!

-Isaac
 


Alan that looks amazing!
Does your club allow people to come in and see their layout? I might have to make that a stop next time I'm in Milwaukee!

-Isaac

If you can arrange to be in town on a Thursday evening, that's our regular meeting night, and we could accomodate you. Just try not to make it a third Thursday. That's business meeting night. Lots of hot air :D
 
A cloudy day in Sundown.

DSCN1239.jpg
 
@ the washout pic: I'll bet they're drawing straws for who has to move that center-spine.
 
If you can arrange to be in town on a Thursday evening, that's our regular meeting night, and we could accomodate you. Just try not to make it a third Thursday. That's business meeting night. Lots of hot air :D

Lol, I'll remember to stay away from business night :)

Nah, unfortunately I can't make it on thursday-although I will be in Milwaukee for a very short time on Monday. I'm sure eventually I could make it but if not, that's how it goes. The Passenger Terminal picture really caught my eye. I volunteer at the National Railroad Museum where they have a large collection of original drumheads. I have always liked those trains and seeing which train a drumhead belongs to.

Have fun with the meetings.

Thanks again for the info!

-Isaac
(A newbie to Model Railroading)
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top