Weekly Photo Fun 6-26/7-02

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Did some work on a DPM kit this morning. This building looks like it hasn't been cleaned since Methuselah was a kid!

DSCN1516.jpg


DSCN1517.jpg
 
Did some super detailing on my athearn BB P40/42. This is not easy to do. Trying to drill into the aluminum frame was a pita. Thankfully the underframe here is 90% of the kit. I think all i have left of 1 kit is the sander brackets.
IMG_0101.png

IMG_0102.png

IMG_0104.png

IMG_0105.png

IMG_0107.png

IMG_0108.png

IMG_0109.png
 
Finished Layout on display!

Hey guys, here's some pics of my finished On30 logging layout, built on a hollow core door:

I hope the pics showed up...
Cheers,
-Chris
 


Jeffrey, that building actually looks like most of the buildings I saw in downtown Cleveland in the 50's with al the steel mill pollution. That's a pretty convincing job of overall filth. :)

Steve, you way more patience than me, especially for stuff almost no one will see. Nice neat work though.

Crewman, that's pretty nifty O scale layout in a small space. My only suggeston would be to do a little more detail work on the layout divider.
 
Jeffrey, that building actually looks like most of the buildings I saw in downtown Cleveland in the 50's with al the steel mill pollution. That's a pretty convincing job of overall filth. :)
Thanks Jim. I was going on what I remember some buildings in El Paso looking like back in the late 60's. I was only 9 then but due to a head injury I got some years back in an on the job accident my childhood memories are as clear as if they happened yesterday. Problem is I have trouble remembering what I did a week ago.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top