Weekly Photo fun 4/29 to 5/5

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Loco's 8724 and 8712 with Mount Bailey in the background.

P1040317.jpg
 


Well, since I had to pay shipping three times it was a little over $100. I ordered one kit with some other things just to see what it looked like. Then I ordered three more boxes. Not realizing how much it would take I ordered another two boxes. I paid between 15 and 17 dollars a box. I'd say it cost around $120 total.

You know, you should never total up the costs for small projects. It makes you realize just how much money you have into these things!:eek:

My wife asked how much the soybeans were going to cost. I told her $23 per box and I'll need at least two or three. She said " you mean your going to have $170 into fake crops?" I smiled and said, yup!:D

You'd just waste the money else where's any ways!:rolleyes: Hey I got a used $2500.00 hammer you might be interested in buying! I'll sell it to you cheap! $1950.00!
 
This one is from Monroe Models. The other trestle bridge on the layout is scratchbuilt, and based on a prototype in Alabama

IMG_72151.JPG


Jon

VERY nicely done Jon. It looks like Meridian MS, MP 100(ish) KCS Meridian Sub (near the NS junction.) Right where I started my career with Sperry Rail Service..
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top