Cjcrescent
Master Mechanic
very nice work MLW... I agree that it looks just right
Nah, he needs to take the fourth bush on the right and move it 2.546mm to the left. Then it will look just right!
Great work as usual MLW.
very nice work MLW... I agree that it looks just right
moving along westward...
CHAMBLY HIGHWAY OVERPASS. Main in background and East Lachine Yard bottom tracks.
.![]()
The AC unit is back where it belongs./QUOTE]
Amazing it fell 3 floors and no visible damage.![]()
Those American Standard units are tough aren't they?The AC unit is back where it belongs./QUOTE]
Amazing it fell 3 floors and no visible damage.![]()
Those American Standard units are tough aren't they?
LOL, they sure are.
Jeffrey, I got one of those small 6" bendy ones from Wal*mart, came with a lens cleaning kit and a camera bag too (though the bag is way to small for my camera!).That shot wasn't easy to get. There's not a lot of space in here for tripod, even a small one.
Ahhh, never mind then!I have one like that too that came with my Vivitar camera. Problem is where I was taking the shot from there was no place to such a small tripod. See, I was in the entry of the hallway.
