ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Corey, so I guess I was wrong, the corn field does exist. And looks really good to.
Just finished laying the track in this area.
About the corn field, where are the crows?
In a crows nest! My wife says I can't get crows right now. She's already annoyed with the additional corn purchases.
A couple new N scale MofW pickups for my crews
The cornfield is awesome!

GE U25B (Stewart/Kato) #192 with cab number, road name and tags.
Jeffrey! You better fence in the railroad's yards, or boost security!
Yeah, those spray can Rembrandt's strike quickly.
Local police around these parts seem to be effective with this guy. Though I have to admit this car is about two years old now!

WOW!
I am simply amazed! I especially love that BN freight train.
BTW what type are those 2 Sant Fe locos.
A set of Texas and Gulf Coast Pooch's (P-30CH's) prepare to depart Houston's Union Station with the Texas Limited on its run to the Big Apple via the Virginia and Alleghenny.
While some roads had limited success with the big GE's, the TX&GC preferred the P-30's to it's F-40's on the long haul runs. This stems from the TX&GC practice of ordering its passenger units with dual HEP systems. There is a separate generator for HEP, but HEP can also be drawn from the prime mover if necessary. When operating in A-B-B-A or A-B-A sets, the B units are often set to run their prime mover as the primary source of HEP, saving fuel and allowing the trainset to make longer runs between fuel stops.
Great photos, everyone. The cornfield is awesome, but so are the other models. Fun while making progress. Yah gotta like that.
Roy
Traded a 57' BNSF Mechanical reefer to a friend for this, Me likey!
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)