Weekly Photo Fun 30 Apr-04 May '10

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, yes. That is my scratch built HO scale turntable in progress. Details for the project can be found in this thread:
http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17679

The Z-scale train is from a train set I bought in 1986 in Germany.I was
intending to build a good layout in Z-scale but busy work life intervened
then. Now that I have more time, I can't see them small trains properly,
hence the move to HO scale :-)

-ik
 
No progress to report. But I did wake up to a display of my wife's sense of humor. I found it to be quite comical as well.

mrrshowlocos001-1.jpg

why does the mexican always gotta be the one to die? he's probably the one who built that tunnel
 


can we get an peremptory lockdown here?? I can see this thread spiraling out of control very quickly....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top