Weekly Photo Fun 3/25 - 3/31

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


A little SP action.

attachment.php

WOW!!!!:eek:
 




8 Airslide covered hoppers. 6 of them are based on Corn Products International prototypes, the other two are freelance DT&I:

CCLX 50053

Proto:

CCLX50053.jpg


Model:

IMG_3837.jpg



CCLX 50061

Proto:

CCLX50061.jpg


Model:

IMG_3835.jpg



CCLX 50068

Proto:

CCLX50068.jpg


Model:

IMG_3839.jpg



CCLX 50050

Proto:

CCLX50050.jpg


Model:

IMG_3833.jpg



CCLX 45025

Proto:

CCLX 45025.jpg


Model:

IMG_3874.jpg



CCLX 45013

Proto:
CCLX 45013.jpg



Model:

IMG_3828.jpg



Freelance DT&I:

IMG_3823.jpg


IMG_3826.jpg


IMG_3827.jpg


IMG_3843.jpg


IMG_3828.jpg



Random...

IMG_3847.jpg


IMG_3848.jpg


IMG_3860.jpg


IMG_3861.jpg


IMG_3862.jpg


IMG_3893.jpg


IMG_3899.jpg


IMG_3908.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
Nice string of Airslides!! I like the last one the best. BTW, your link for items for sale is broken. Gotta see if you have any goodies in there!! ;)
 
Nice string of Airslides!! I like the last one the best. BTW, your link for items for sale is broken. Gotta see if you have any goodies in there!! ;)
Worked fine for me a few days ago, and just now as well. :confused:

Anyways, great set of photos guys! I've been so busy working on my 1:1 1971 beetle that I've gotten nothing done on the layout.:o

Maybe next weekend I'll have something to show.
 
I've been plugging along on my new layout. This weekend I put up the backdrop. This week I will start installing the foam scenery.

a.jpg


d.jpg


A shot of the old backdrop used;

e.jpg


I wanted to give using a photo backdrop a try but I think it is going to be a little too much for me right now. So I'm going to do another painted one. It should turn out fine but time consuming.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow keep these pictures coming. I will add a few when I am finished with my setup. So far some of these are amazing.
 
mtrpls, it's a good thing ya said which ones are proto and which ones are models
on those
airslide covered hoppers cuz I wouldn't have been able to tell em apart if ya hadn't.

Awesome job with the details.
​
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top