ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
'Bout time somebody got this going.... Starting out good too!
I installed lights in the workshop attached to the Engine house I am building. That room is basically finished. I still have to fabricate a detachable roof, but that isn't a huge project.
Started work on the main part of the engine house by adding the belt drives coming from the other room. Amazing what you see in a photo that you miss just looking at it..... There needs to be some correcting of the assembly... Big time! The drill press and the Lathe are not glued in place yet... Just sitting in there to see how it will fit and where they can be placed.
And Rico nice looking factory in the background. Those workie guys standing around doing nothing, talking about something, maybe will eventually be doing something. Looks like the guys re-doing the sewers in my neighbourhood.
Not sure who makes it or if it was scratch built. It was already at the club when I joined. It looks scratch built and I have not seen one like this other than the older walthers 3 stall diesel house
There's nothing better than being with your child or grandchild! AWESOME!
Awesome pic's as usual everyone!
I have nothing new to share this week, but I do have a couple of (Intermountain) Canadian Pacific ES44AC's on order. They should arrive this week and I will take some pic's when they do. I can't wait!
A project I completed yesterday, except for some decals. I kitbashed a Athearn Kenworth cab onto a Herpa Log truck but it wasn't as straight forward as it looks. Took a bit more work than I first expected, but it was worth it.