Weekly Photo Fun 12-12/12-16

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


jeffrey-wimberly

Dr Frankendiesel
P1010813.jpg
 
VLSD.jpg
Nice tender Jeff, Valley Tractor Supply went out of business this past fall and the Victor Local Board of Education bought the property and building for use as its bus garage and board offices.
 
Nice tender Jeff
Thanks. You wouldn't believe the number of emails and PM's I got from people wanting to know what part of the US they could find that in the first time I posted it. Guess they didn't look close enough to realize it was a model. That's a good job you're doing on the bus garage.
 




Been busy fitting into my layout, the new gas station, diner, and lumber yard....Much more to do, but heres a start.

P1030845.jpg


P1030846.jpg


P1030847.jpg


P1030849.jpg
 
Thank-you, Russell. Sometimes, on a hunch, I use an image manipulation software to turn colour images into B&W's just to see how they look. Quite often I actually prefer them to the coloured version. I agree that this one seems to work very well.

Crandell
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top