Weekly photo fun 11-26 to 12-2

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


P1011429.jpg
 


Niiiice! Christmas came early for you. And the CANFOR car looks good. Is this a start? What else do you have in mind for this car?

Crandell
 
Hathaway browne - I have seen Dominion of Canada many times, she is stored at the Railway museum, about 30min from my home

North coast - how are these box made ? basic cardboard or are they in plastic ?
 


Niiiice! Christmas came early for you. And the CANFOR car looks good. Is this a start? What else do you have in mind for this car?

Crandell

Thanks! I don't think I'll do much else to it, just give it that "lived in" look. ;)

I was a little apprehensive to do it to be honest, but I saw some Tamiya powders at a new local hobby store and decided to give it a whirl. I'm glad I did, it does make it look like its actually seen work.

Don't think I'll do much to any locos. I like to think that the rail company takes great pride in their fleet. :D

Hathaway browne - I have seen Dominion of Canada many times, she is stored at the Railway museum, about 30min from my home
Wow now that is something! I'd love to see it - simply stunning design.

I'm using the fact that she was gifted by BR to Canada as the reason she's on my layout. Except she doesn't go to the museum, she enters a deluxe service - sort of Orient Express type deal.
 
Early 80's vintage Bachmann hopper. Originally had truck mounted couplers. I changed out the frame in the 90's with one that couplers mounted on it.

P1011304-1.jpg
 
There are very nice weathered models. Are they 1980's era?

Thank you for your comment....I am no expert as to wether or not they would be 80's era models, although they certainly could be....They were all birthday gifts from my family.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top