Weekly Photo Fun 10-8/10-14

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


P1011326.jpg
 


P1K's are gear driven, and quite nice running units to boot.
I had three in BCRail scheme, should have kept them. :(
I've been thinking of getting one or two Amtraks, and maybe doing another up in BN paint, just 'cause.
 
My recently acquired Life-Like P1K RDC 1, Amtrak #35


I must be blind. I didn't see the P1K part of the sentence. I only saw Life Like. I know most reg. OS Life Like was RubberBand drive like mine. The P1K's are gear drive. Those are the one's I have been trying to get for a long time at a decent price
 
I'm going to make my RDC's into dummies because the rubberbands don't even last a month. It must be the heat/cold temp. changes in my building that causes them to get brittle & break all the time.
If anyone needs a bunch of Rubberbands for theirs, let me know, I gotta bunch.
 
Sorry if I caused any confusion fellas :rolleyes: I got that RDC from mailcar hobbies and it was the last Amtrak one they had, so I jumped on it and for me it was worth the price! Does anyone know of dummy RDCs? I'd like to get one to trail behind my powered unit.
 


OK fellas, been M.I.A. here for a bit, but I'm jumping back in!
Crandell,,,,,,,you are still amazing me!
Here, a Maryland Midland excursion is ready to depart, with a Western Maryland retro painted FP-7 on the point, backed up by Gp9 # 202.
Outbound%20excursion%20resized.JPG
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top