Weekly Fotos Fun, 03-11 Dec, 2010

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


LOL's at Jeff "Don't worry I will be messing it up soon"

Didn't take you very long. Awesome weathering job Jeff, looks dirty!
Thank you. Just a simple treatment with AIM dark rust, grimy black and a little medium gray. I then sprayed it with Clear Flat to fix the weathering.
 


Almost 50% done in handlaying my first turnout !!! :eek::):):)
5250340369_e332d8b9cb_b.jpg
 
Very nice mix of stuff Gents!
I haven't anything to add this week but I did throw more pics into one of my albums.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


GN.2059 Pants softly in the yards at Duluth Minnesota.........a strange place indeed for Great Northern steam.

R2resized.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top