Selector
Well-Known Member
Jeff, that is a really nice scene you have fashioned. Have you considered backing the camera away from the engine maybe about three feet, and then taking an image that way? Try to get it to focus on the ball diamond depth and see if it improves the general depth of focus for you.
I have been playing with my camera's settings and have found that backing it away from the item a bit, and also setting the focus for maximum length (f8 on mine), and using both a tripod and the shutter timer with aperture compensation, it works quite well.
As it is, the image is nice, and I like the effect you have created. Nice job.
-Crandell
I have been playing with my camera's settings and have found that backing it away from the item a bit, and also setting the focus for maximum length (f8 on mine), and using both a tripod and the shutter timer with aperture compensation, it works quite well.
As it is, the image is nice, and I like the effect you have created. Nice job.
-Crandell
