jeffrey-wimberly
Dr Frankendiesel
It was made by Mehano for IHC.jeffrey-wimberly: Very nice steamer. Who makes it?
It was made by Mehano for IHC.jeffrey-wimberly: Very nice steamer. Who makes it?
After much thought and exchanging emails with my Dad regarding Dry Stone Walls. I finally made a decision and splashed out the pricely sum of £2.40 for 3 lengths of cast stone walls. My Dad suggested a broken section so Ive incorporated that. Justneeds a bit more grass to hide the bottom edge of the wall. It did look a bit plasticky but a thin coat of matt black seems to have cured that
Also added a photograph of the trees behind the trees !!!! To add depth (Thanks for the pics shortliner, keeping them for another plan)
Finally Im only adding this pic beacuse it shows I can now run trains !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hornby posted me a replacement Elite which works fine![]()
![]()
![]()
John
RJR
The weekend is upon us - lets see your photos!
I was able to run some of my latest locomotive projects at my friend Don's house last night with Matt. Here's the best photos:
First, a little peek at the immensity of this layout.
A shot of my Alco switcher
I ran my newly completed auto train with an SD60 and U30C - the Walthers autoracks run really smooth.
Pair of high-noses
U-boats!
Another lineup
A couple recently completed boxcars
Nice "Rock" work. That weathering looks great. I really liked seeing the SD60 thrown in there.
Sure is, I love Mountain Dew!Really like the SD70 and the overpass Josh. Is the truck bringing you your caffeine supply to keep the building of the layout going?![]()
How about a crowd pleaser?
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q186/forum-1/P1010022-1.jpg[/IMG]
macjet, do us all a favor and don't quote every picture in a post if you are just going to post a one line reply.
... on Dial up connections.
Willis
You and me both. Nice truck! I got to get myself one too.Sure is, I love Mountain Dew!
One? Psh, I got 12!You and me both. Nice truck! I got to get myself one too.
