ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
And some UPS trailers... The Parcel trailer is waiting on the UPS logo decals. Oh and I think I may be picking up a partially complete 4x8 HO layout, from a guy in the area, so I have something to run trains on and take pictures on, besides the modules, and test track on my floor. Depends on if he'll come down below $75, and it has 22" or larger radius, and lastly, if I can find a truck to transport it in...
Josh, Your UPS trailers look great, I still have a few unbuilt RPP trailers along with many other unstarted RPP projects. I can't keep up with you though! ;-)
Josh, Your UPS trailers look great, I still have a few unbuilt RPP trailers along with many other unstarted RPP projects. I can't keep up with you though! ;-)
Keep up, Heck its taken me over a year since I first picked up those 28' containers! I've only "finished" one so far! I just got into the colors recently so these were test runs.
Tis Sunday and all is well. At least on this side of the street....
I have basically completed the bandstand got a couple shots while it is being checked on the layout. I still have alot to do with scene like adding the band, people, lawn, some worn areas, etc. but it is coming along. I got the sidewalks in. Yes I know they are dark but they are not made of concrete. Back in them days 'round this neck 'o the woods we used slate more often.
Anyway this will give you an idea of what it will look like when I get it done.
Got to pull it out tomorrow and take it up to the Nursing Home to show my Father-in-law what he got me into many years ago.... BTW he will be 94 years young tomorrow.
I didn't get any modeling done this week, because we were on the road all week to Glacier NP and back, via Great Falls, MT. It was a great trip, and now I'm all motivated to ride the Emprie Builder from Seattle to Chicago! Here's a few railfan photos I took when the opportunities presented themselves:
Photo 1 is a shiny new BNSF ES44DC in Shelby, MT:
I thought this was a really neat photo. Heritage I, II, and III, but not necessarily in that order . SD40-2, ES44DC, and Dash-9 - pretty maids all in a row
Former Milwaukee Rd station, now home to law offices and whatnot (including a small McDonald's) in Great Falls, MT:
Great pics every one, didnt get to join in this weekend due to a 4 day stay in hospital, with an infection behind my kneecap,but Im on the mend. Ive got a week at home "recovering" alternate spelling "modelling"