Weekend photo Fun 18 19 20 January 2008

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


P1010001-38.jpg


151.jpg
 
It's been a while since I've worked on a MRR. This was my first real build, about 12 years ago, when I lived in a small apt. I gave it to a friend a few years ago, for him and his son to enjoy and since I had daughters. Well, wouldn't you know it. They want trains now too. Darn, looks like I finally got my excuse to start building again. Anyways, in my research, I came across your site. Great place guys, thanks for having me. So, I thought I'd share a couple photos of that layout I gave away. It's a 2'x4' N Scale.
train1.jpg

train2.jpg

train3.jpg

train4.jpg
 


Very nice looking layout although you might think about adding some cross bracing to those testles before the FRA bridge inspectors get there. :)
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top