Weekend Fun!!!! 28-29-30 March

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


'nother project I did a while back, still haven't finished:)
It's a combo of some old cars I had in the attic, an ATSF bobber caboose and a snowplow gondola. They're getting some new life here, and the Guilford crew are stocking up before the weathering storm hits.......
plow-2.png

plow-1.png
 


I picked up another AT computer power supply for $10. I like to have a spare on hand if the one that's powering my layouts lights decides to kick the bucket.

P1010004-36.jpg
 
Great kitbashing job, Dave. Never would have thought of using all those things to come up with a plow. At least Pan Am will have a way to keep snow off the runway...err, tracks. :)

Jeffrey, that looks like quite a lashup in your picture. Looks like some of you containers need some stabilization though.

Clone, nice culvert scene. I've got a small timber bridge that I've been meaning to replace with a stone culvert I've had for about a year. Maybe I'll get around to it one of these days. :D
 
Hey! It's Guilford;)

I won't model the PanAm:D Thanks for the compliments guys!

Great kitbashing job, Dave. Never would have thought of using all those things to come up with a plow. At least Pan Am will have a way to keep snow off the runway...err, tracks. :)
 
Right thread now, I think :D

Something me and my dad put together for my sons to keep them at bay while Guilford conquers my living room

thom-1.png

thom-2.png

thom-3.png
 


I loved that kind of stuff when I was a kid. No Thomas then, of course, but I still remember my wooden train set with the wooden tracks that has two switches and a crossover bridge for the figure 8. My dad mounted it on a board for me to play with in the basement and I thought it was the about the coolest thing ever created. I'm glad to see dads are still doing things like that for their sons. I'm convinced that that wooden train set set me on the path to a life-long hobby.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top