ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
hello im looking for some of the winstom salem southbound boxcars if you have or know someone who has any for sale please let me know
View attachment 36161
Have you done a google search? In cases like this, google is your friend.
wss
hello blackz28 im sorry but i dont understand what your saying i got that pick from an ebay posting are you saying you have some of these cars thanks railman
Sorry. I didnt know u tried ebay
Keep an eye on Craigslist listings for the city and area around Winston-Salem. Having grown up there, and this is a bit of a generalization, but I can tell you there's alot of people in that area that are aging or are relatives of former train collectors that are often posting trains for sale on Craigslist. They are often hidden in large lots that are offered, but you may be able to locate some that way.
Gomez Addams
Staff member
The next time I'm at the club, I'll ask around if any members have surplus boxcars.
thank you for the info bigb i just posted a want it on the winston salem craigslist thanks to you ask well bnsf btw does you club have a website or a facebook id also like to add that i have a cause going where imtrying to get people to contact walthers and request that they make the hogshead tobacco cars thanks the railman

Gomez Addams
Staff member
thank you for the info bigb i just posted a want it on the winston salem craigslist thanks to you ask well bnsf btw does you club have a website or a facebook id also like to add that i have a cause going where imtrying to get people to contact walthers and request that they make the hogshead tobacco cars thanks the railman
By a strange coincidence, I'm the club webmaster.
http://www.sbmrr.org/
Gomez Addams
Staff member
Two of our club members have them available for purchase. From what I was told, be prepared $$$.
hello mr.terry how are you if you could find out a little more for me please do im intrested in at least 2 cars and so if you could get me alittl more info and a price that would be great thanks agin i have a facebook if that would work better then this fourm
Gomez Addams
Staff member
hello mr.terry how are you if you could find out a little more for me please do im intrested in at least 2 cars and so if you could get me alittl more info and a price that would be great thanks agin i have a facebook if that would work better then this fourm
Next time I see them, I can ask. If I don't see them in a couple of weeks, I will either drop an email or call them.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)