Hello, When I was a kid I had a train model, some two tables but it was some track with a bridge, plus a bunch of my dad basement tools around it. Nothing to special. After losing that interest, I started to make them with Legos, to me it was so much easier, and with over 6000 legos, I could make any shed, house car, station, etc I wanted for my model. So then I lost interest in that, and since then it's been 6 years.
I really want get into a another hobby, other than film making, editing, and videogaming. So I was wondering what would be a good way to start out? I was thinking about putting it in a old room(About as big as a guest bedroom).
I am not talking about making trains and scenery from scratch, but just some sets I could expand on.
Thank you.
I really want get into a another hobby, other than film making, editing, and videogaming. So I was wondering what would be a good way to start out? I was thinking about putting it in a old room(About as big as a guest bedroom).
I am not talking about making trains and scenery from scratch, but just some sets I could expand on.
Thank you.
