Walthers SW-1

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


CSXPAID

Member
I was looking through the new walthers flyer and they are going to re-release the SW-1 in the lower end Mainline series. It does not look like it will be offered with sound but will be dcc ready.

Finally though someone is going to do the SW-1 again!!!
 
will it have a speaker enclosure or a area to put a speaker in it? I was wondering also do P2K models that come with sound, that if you get one that does not come with sound doea it have a area for sound or speaker enclosure?. Thanks G
 
I have one of the originals and with a little bit of tweaking, it has turned out to be a good locmtive. I am a DC operator, so I have no need for DCC.
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top