ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Hello everybody;
I am asking on as many forums as I can if there exists a complete list of Circus Train Accessories that were made specifically for Walthers Great Circus Train.
I got the train when it was first issued, but never got any of the acessory pieces. Now, I got a bunch of them from someone on Ebay, and I want to work on collecting them all, but I need a list.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You
Jonathan
Here's a list;
Walthers Great Circus Train Accessories
Cat.# Item
933-1360 Trunk Wagon
933-1361 Generator/Light Plant
933-1362 Canvas Wagon
933-1363 Ticket Wagon
933-1364 Chair Wagon
933-1365 Plank/Jack Wagon
933-1366 Wardrobe Wagon
933-1367 Hippo Cage
933-1368 Stake and Chain Wagon
933-1369 Pole Wagon
933-1370 Commissary Wagon
933-1371 Office Wagon
933-1372 CAT Tractor
933-1373 Concession Wagon #1
933-1374 Circus Sound Truck
933-1375 Circus Run Kit
933-1376 Concession Wagon #2 *Preiser
933-1377 Seat Wagon
933-1378 Storage Van
933-1379 Human Cannon Ball Truck
933-1380 Super Elephant Set
933-1381 Charging Tiger Tableau Wagon
933-1382 Gen/Baggage Wagon
933-1383 Rocket Car
933-1384 Lion's Bride Tableau Wagon
933-1385 Stake Driver
933-1386 Mother Goose Tableau Wagon
933-1387 Una-fon
933-1388 Baggage Wagon
933-1389 Equipment Wagon
933-1390 Barnes Wagon Chassis
933-1391 Golmar Wagon Chassis
Vintage Vehicles:
764-6 Calliope Wagon
764-7 Tableau Wagon
764-8 Cage Wagon ( listed on a fax I got from Walthers, but I've never seen one )
Jordan:
360-232 1923 MACK Circus Truck
360-233 1921 Model T FORD Calliope Truck
360-234 Western Stage Coach
360-235 Horse Drawn Popcorn Wagon
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)