Hello all, been a while since I posted on here.
I am in the process of detailing quite a few Amfleet I and Amfleet II cars, the thread can be found here in case you want to follow along:
http://acmodels.boards.net/thread/132/walthers-amfleet-project-updated-11
While this has been a fun project, it has also been quite a learning experience. Lots of custom decals and various odds and ends custom made for this project. Please stay tuned for final photos as weathering the underbodies has been completed and all that basically remains now is to seal them. Hope you enjoy!
Tom
(Special thanks to Walthers for producing these amazing cars.)
I am in the process of detailing quite a few Amfleet I and Amfleet II cars, the thread can be found here in case you want to follow along:
http://acmodels.boards.net/thread/132/walthers-amfleet-project-updated-11
While this has been a fun project, it has also been quite a learning experience. Lots of custom decals and various odds and ends custom made for this project. Please stay tuned for final photos as weathering the underbodies has been completed and all that basically remains now is to seal them. Hope you enjoy!
Tom
(Special thanks to Walthers for producing these amazing cars.)
