Video - MTH Big Boy in HO

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.




Thanks folks! The plan for this weekend, video of the Walthers Santa Fe El Capitan complete limited edition set (last car arrived today), so stay tuned...
 
great video, seems like the quality is HD wonder what camera was used to shoot this vid. Would like to do one of these myself but have never got around to it
 
It was recorded in HD, but you have to select HD quality while viewing in YouTube (it's one of the options on the lower right of the video window), otherwise, it defaults to standard definition. Also, expand the YouTube video window to full screen (you won't notice much of a difference between HD/SD if viewed at the default small size). The camera used was a Sony HDR-XR500 video camera.
 


Wow! That thing really does puff - way more than my MTH Challenger. Which oil is being used?

I'm using MTH smoke oil. The stuff is pine scented. I got the stuff for our club's holiday open houses. I figured if I was going to asphyxiate the guests, may as well be a pleasant scent!
 
I have the megasteam smoke, and it seems like it doesn't puff as well as the MTH oil...I do like their selection of scents, though.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top