ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
This is not an April Fool’s joke. At least, I don’t think it is; I checked the date on the Daily Telegraph article two or three times to make sure. (It was published Dec. 1, 2008.) I even contacted a friend in Crewe, England, where the creator of this unique layout lives, to confirm the veracity of the story.
According to the article, Keith Beadle has found a way to help model railroaders who lack space for a layout—use the ceiling.
If you want, you can read more on my blog at
http://cprailmmsub.blogspot.com/2012/03/upside-down-ceiling-layout-not-april.html
John Longhurst, Winnipeg
How does one get the ground foam to stick? Spray glue then toss up the ground foam and hope it sticks?

Umm my neck began to hurt just thinking about it...lol. Looks neat, but I' rather have mine on benchwork on the right way
In my opinion. The man looks photoshoped

I don't think that he's really a "down to earth" type of person.

I don't think that he's really a "down to earth" type of person.
"Buh dum chi" lol
It only gets worse from here!!

Yeah but you see from his smile he's a positive person. In fact he's always looking up.
If a train de-rails, which way does it fall?
Maybe he's smiling because he's found his pie in the sky!
Guys;
Please stop subjecting the rest of us to such
PUN-ishment!


On the other hand if you put the guy upside down then he is frowning and not a happy man. Jim

Thats the kinda layout where ya need a nude beach...nothin saggin there!! HAhaha
If you lay on your back on the ground, you won't get neck problems...
It's a neat idea.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)