UPP 809 Auxiliary Water Tender+Handrails

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


scoobydo

Member
I wanted to get an auxiliary water tender to run with my HO UP 844.
I have not seen any except in O scale.
I was planning on doing a kitbash from an existing water tender.
Anybody do this or have any idea where to start?

A separate question:
I also wanted to find out about handrails and stantions.
Where can I get some of these? I wanted to upgrade my Broadway AC6000.
I hate the molded plastic one-pieces that come with the kit and wanted to give a go at making my own out of wire.
Where can I get these?
I checked Details West, but did not find anything.

Thank You
 
For the most part U.P is using tenders from their Turbines for aux.water tenders behind 844 and while their around either in plastic or brass it'll probably be hard to find one.
Seem's to me there was at one time a artical on kitbashing two vanderbilt tenders into one.
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top