UnionPacific844

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


UnionPacific844

New Member
I'm UnionPacific844 and I hail from Portland ,Oregon and I have been a railroad artifact collector all my life. I collect books from the SP,UP,GN,NP,ATSF and various steam locomotives. I also have dvds of steam excursions too
 
I'm UnionPacific844 and I hail from Portland ,Oregon and I have been a railroad artifact collector all my life. I collect books from the SP,UP,GN,NP,ATSF and various steam locomotives. I also have dvds of steam excursions too
Interesting. How did the AT&SF get in there will all those Oregon railroads?

The museum I volunteer at is the Oregon California & Eastern, centered around Klamath Falls.
 
Welcome! I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here. Don't be afraid to ask questions. We are a real friendly and there are some real knowledgeable folks on here.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top