Union Pacific Locomotive

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


jbart78

New Member
Hey, never been to this site before. I work for Union Pacific, never have been into collecting model trains. For a safety award, I recieved a Union Pacific #2010 Council Bluffs Service Unit Locomotive. I did a little research. It is HO scale, Athearn model F-7A and F-7B I believe. I am thinking about selling it as I have no need for it and thought it might add some spice to someone's collection. Would anyone be interested in this and would someone tell me the value of this if possible? It is new in box, less than 1000 made.
 


IMG_20110428_165956.jpg
 
These are the RTR (formerly Blue Box) Super power F's. I did not find the exact set you show, but other roadnames in A/B sets are on e-Bay for anywhere from $116.00-129.95. There are a few "Buy it Now's" in the $150.00 range. Are both powered, or is one powered & one dummy? it will make a difference. Hope this helps.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top