Two RS-3's switching video

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


NYC_George

Well-Known Member
It was railroad club night at my house and only 2 besides my self were there. We had decided before hand to make at least one video. John the president played conductor while Dave did the running and I took the 9 minute video. Two RS-3’s switch some reefer cars at Hunts Point market. Hit the new HQ button for a much clearer video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccQoolQNSFQ

NYC_George
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Something is flaky with YouTube tonight. I watched the first minute and saw the engines coming out of the yard and then got a message saying "This video is no longer available". YouTube wouldn't load at all when I tried again. :confused:
 
I checked the video this morning Jim and it seems to be fine. Maybe because it’s a 9 minute video and the chance that more than a few are viewing it at one time was the problem. If there’s a problem with the video running other than smooth it’s not the engines they ran perfectly.

NYC_George
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top