Tsunami Program track booster question.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Marzz007

New Member
I just bought one of these to read my Tsunami decoders, is there any harm leaving it in to read my older Digitrax decoders?
 
None whatsoever. I have a PR3 along with a PTB-100 booster. The extra kick allowed by the booster does no harm to older or even newer non-sound decoders.
 
None whatsoever. I have a PR3 along with a PTB-100 booster. The extra kick allowed by the booster does no harm to older or even newer non-sound decoders.
Carey, would you mind showing a picture of your wiring and setup. I may be interested in hooking one of these up to my pr3 also.
 
I'll have to take a picture and post it. Please be patient. Its all kinda mounted crazy, but on the PTB-100, the yellow wires connect to the Pr3's screw terminals. The black wires goes to a wall wart power supply, and the orange wires connect to the programming track.

Let me get a chance, and I'll definitely get that done and posted.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top