track connector?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


hpb

New Member
Hello, A few days ago I discovered an old train set that my dad had bought for me when I was about 6 years old. After some research I discovered that its an HO scale model. I have plenty of tracks here but the connectors to tie those tracks together are missing. Can anybody help me with what they are called and where I can buy them? I've attached a picture of it here. The ones circled in red is what I'm talking about.

5743589922_f6f74ed3fe_b_d.jpg
 
They're called "Rail Joiners"...

Hello, A few days ago I discovered an old train set that my dad had bought for me when I was about 6 years old. After some research I discovered that its an HO scale model. I have plenty of tracks here but the connectors to tie those tracks together are missing. Can anybody help me with what they are called and where I can buy them? I've attached a picture of it here. The ones circled in red is what I'm talking about.

5743589922_f6f74ed3fe_b_d.jpg

...and you can get them any RR hobby shop or online from one of the distributors of HO items. Considering the age of your track I'd say you need the ones for Code 100. If unsure take a section along when you buy if you have a local hobby shop.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top