wombat457
I'm the one
Afternoon All,
I have four Amtrak Cars (Con Car) that have no interior detail and have been considering what to do about that, if anything. I have been looking for interiors for the cars (72') but have not been successful in doing that. What I also considered was "Tinting" the windows so the interior can't be seen making having interior detail a non issue.
Has anyone done that, tinted windows? If so, how did you do it? What did you use? How successful was it? Could Auto Glass Tint be used perhaps?
I did test try using acrylic paint, but that looked terrible and didn't cover as I would like it too - very streaky and uneven. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
On the other hand and failing the tint idea, does anyone know of someone who makes detailed interior kits for 72' passenger car coaches, sleeper, dinning car etc?
I have four Amtrak Cars (Con Car) that have no interior detail and have been considering what to do about that, if anything. I have been looking for interiors for the cars (72') but have not been successful in doing that. What I also considered was "Tinting" the windows so the interior can't be seen making having interior detail a non issue.
Has anyone done that, tinted windows? If so, how did you do it? What did you use? How successful was it? Could Auto Glass Tint be used perhaps?
I did test try using acrylic paint, but that looked terrible and didn't cover as I would like it too - very streaky and uneven. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
On the other hand and failing the tint idea, does anyone know of someone who makes detailed interior kits for 72' passenger car coaches, sleeper, dinning car etc?
