This is Interesting

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I've always wondered what the large steamers would like like in something other than black. They look good! Though that's kind of expected, judging by the painted steamers from the UK. But I imagine they'd be very difficult to keep clean.
 


I actually quite like that Northern at the back, which is odd cos I'm generally not a fan of the Heritage schemes. I'll note that given the train's history/owners, and if steam never went out of favour, and if no new steam engines were designed...well that livery would actually be prototypical. :p
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top