ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Students at Goshen, IN College wait for a train to pass so they can get to class. The campus is bisected by the busy NS Marion Branch; I was there last week and took a few photos and gathered some information about how trains impact life at that school. It can be found on my blog at
http://cprailmmsub.blogspot.com/
John Longhurst, Winnipeg
I wonder how many drunk frat guys have come close or did get hit. Surpised its not a fenced crossing. Here in Windsor the ETR branch goes right buy the UofW and they have a fenced section at the crossings.....
Only one to date, and yes he was drunk
'The train made me late for class'. That's almost as good as 'The dog ate my homework'.

I would love to go there. I could bring a chair railfan while doing homework.
That does it, I'm going there next year

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)