The Diesel Detailer

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Cool Randy, I joined, but I cannot guarantee I'll visit much. Member of too many already!
 


Randy, are you a member of the diesel list?

On Monday it will be 10 years old... hard to believe. It's not a yahoo group or a web forum like this one, although I'd like to make it web-available some day. It's an old fashioned mailing list like a yahoo group but without the advertising. Privately hosted since 4/7/1998 by me. Maybe you already joined and I forgot already.... to sign up, send email to [email protected] with SUBSCRIBE in the subject. Make sure you are sending plain text, not HTML - it's important, because if it ain't plain, you get rejected.

Andy
 
working mids can be boring and you can imagine how much stuff can be done on the internet in 8 hours. i'll have to sign up later.
 
working mids can be boring and you can imagine how much stuff can be done on the internet in 8 hours. i'll have to sign up later.
I never need to imagine. I work 3-11 and surf the net, 3-11, mostly Craigslist though.
 


Ok, I joined the Diesel Detailer. One can never have enough sources for detailing techniques and prototype info right?

Randy, you should definitely subscribe to Andy's Diesel List. There's a lot of good info there.

Chris
 
Ya I was a member of this fourm untill River run banned me because I asked him to send me some pic of the sw9s he had for sell. I dont under stand why I got banned. But thats ok it is his loss I was going to buy his sw9s. So that is the truth about how that site is. And I will be letting every one know about it. If he did not like something I asked he could have messaged me and talked to me about it like a man and not been like a 5 year old and kicked me off. sorry guys for putting my rant on here but I think people need to know what some people are like.
 
Ya I was a member of this fourm untill River run banned me because I asked him to send me some pic of the sw9s he had for sell. I dont under stand why I got banned. But thats ok it is his loss I was going to buy his sw9s. So that is the truth about how that site is. And I will be letting every one know about it. If he did not like something I asked he could have messaged me and talked to me about it like a man and not been like a 5 year old and kicked me off. sorry guys for putting my rant on here but I think people need to know what some people are like.

I had a similar thing happen and got banned for asking a question so big deal. There are plenty other forums out there with much better modeling and dont have a owner who is worse then a nazi.
 


This is very true. You are right it is no big deal I just whanted every one to know what he is like.

I meant it wasn't a big deal to get banned, I noticed that board is like a clique in grade school and your either in or out and don't dare question the owner. This even with his saying on the board that we are all owners as we make the board what it is, LOL. I laugh at some of the childish things I have seen go on there.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top