ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Started to do some "work" on the crossing .
Premilinary stuff at this point which include
joint compound. I used a variety of technic,
but find out I work best with plaster.
Thank you! I am doing some work on the east side of the layout (Yamaska River and Ste-Rosalie.) It's pretty specific as far as location, structures and industries are concerned. Era is late 80's to mid 90's so it is "flexible"
For the Turbo It's not very proto-like (1) It never ran east of Montreal on a schedule. It did show up from time to time in that area but for promo or testing purposes. (2)To be exact the Turbo should be in VIA Rail colors not CN and it was no longer running by then anyways. However I did see the Turbo running in CN and VIA colors wayy back then. I like CN colors best for the Turbo. Maybe later I'll get a VIA one too.
As depicted n my layout the CN FAP4 did run a regular passenger schedule and so did VIA LRC (can't wait to get one) . Nowadays it's VIA LRC cars and F40 or P42 locos.