Hello All,
I put my WOW Steam Decoder into a new engine the other day, and it worked great. I went to update the address using OPS mode on the mainline and decoder now does not respond to any addresses. Went from address 1218 to 1901.
I cant find instructions on how to recover a lost address - tried the following:
- CV 8=2 - No effect
- CV 201=5, CV 202=0, CV 203=0, CV 204=2 - no effect
- CV 8=8 - no effect
These were all done while setting loco to "00" and programming on mainline in OPS mode.
Any ideas?
I put my WOW Steam Decoder into a new engine the other day, and it worked great. I went to update the address using OPS mode on the mainline and decoder now does not respond to any addresses. Went from address 1218 to 1901.
I cant find instructions on how to recover a lost address - tried the following:
- CV 8=2 - No effect
- CV 201=5, CV 202=0, CV 203=0, CV 204=2 - no effect
- CV 8=8 - no effect
These were all done while setting loco to "00" and programming on mainline in OPS mode.
Any ideas?
